Search For Treasures

Monday, September 1, 2008

Disney Family Album Vol. 2: Frank (1912 - 2004) and Ollie (1912 - 2008)

Here I present to you a double feature: two episodes of The Disney Family Album for the price of one. These are about the Dynamic Duo of Disney Animation. The ones who brought Bambi and friends to life, not to mention showed us the relationship between a "stupid jungle bum" and his mancub. Here is Frank Thomas and Ollie Johnston.

Frank Thomas


Part 1


Part 2


Part 3


Ollie Johnston


Part 1


Part 2


Part 3

Until We Meet Again

1 comment:

Mr. Trombley said...

Dear Sir, Sorry I missed your post on Alice And Wonderland. It is my favorite Disney film as well!

If I had never seen the movie, I would not have read the book, and I would not have subsequently become a mathematician. I am sure of it!

Your defense of it is absolutely correct in my view.